Accounting softwares that help you simplify the management of your company
Accounting software programs, tools and programs ease the business management of startups and SMEs by providing a broad overview of the report of financial activity of the company.
Accounting softwares: what for?
Accounting software tools are one of the most adopted solutions by today’s businesses. Their increased use within companies is due to the current need to streamline internal processes by automating operations and the desire to cut costs associated with maintaining administrative staff.
Tools to manage accounting offer a wide range of functions, including creating digital invoices and estimates, tracking expenses and payments, managing suppliers, and even controlling inventory. They prove useful for both new business startups and long-established SMEs.
Criteria for choosing management accounting tools
Here some criteria you should have in mind while looking for the right accounting software:
- Tools for ordinary accounting management: they must simplify operations such as customer management, estimates and invoicing, tracking business expenses and revenue. Other accounting tasks such as purchase orders, supplier management, and inventory management are simplified thanks to the use of accounts software.
- Forecasting functions: the most advanced business accounting softwares have developed artificial intelligence systems, with the purpose of comprehensively analyzing the company’s entire financial picture and consequently forecasting its revenues and growth.
- Automation: the best products include automated system for reporting, global payments, electronic invoice management, tax compliance, vendor management and so on.
- Integration with third party tools: dynamic business realities need versatile management accounting tools that can integrate with third party tools, such as Google apps, email marketing tools, customer relationship management and payment processing tools, etc.
- Reporting: understanding the company’s financial situation requires a solution that gives back financial performance in real time, offering up-to-date and in-depth business reporting.
3 best accounting software for administrative and accounting management that Pigro suggests to you
Xribabooks is an intelligent business accounting platform that allows you to keep track of all your company’s numbers, without the intervention of employees. A nimble tool that makes the company’s income statement available every month, with detailed analysis of costs and revenues. “With Xriba One can constantly monitor company numbers and share them with founders, through an easy-to-use online platform, which is why we at Lazy chose XribaBooks.”
Quonto is the business account with Italian IBAN, Mastercard payment cardsfor SMEs, startups and professionals, which can be used in addition to or instead of traditional checking accounts. “Have you ever dealt materially with closing a balance sheet? One of the situations that not only drives you crazy, but also involves an incredible time-wasting, as you need to reconstruct all the expenses, retrieving receipts and invoices and even track every cash movement. With Qonto you can have all of these functions in just one amazing tool. Qonto upload digital receipts via smartphone or web platform, and associates them with each transaction. It also associates a label with each expense by categorizing expense items, it consults the dashboard and check expense reports by employee, and even much more than that.”
Thanks to this business account software, you can easily issue your digital invoice. “With PrimaERP you can keep track of your time by logging hours spent on projects, schedule breaks, monitor attendance, and schedule appointments. It is also very flexible because it can be used by distributed teams, individual freelance workers and large companies, including multinational corporations.